Ugh!

14 Mar 2009

Head hurts when I sneeze.
Eyes water when I cough.
I have no bladder control when the coughing fits starts.
My throat itches and is really scratchy.
I sound like an old scratched record.

Even after a shower I look like I didnt take one.
Even after hydrating with all the lotions I still look like a prune.
I give up.
I will not bother till I feel better.
Body temperature rises and falls.
Thank goodness for Nyquil.

What is amazing though
MY APPETITE IS NOT AFFECTED...

Good health to all always.

2 comments:

  1. WOW, your just like me or I'm just like you? Whichever way it is.. My appetite never affects on anything even though i had my mumps or a fever :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what's wrong kakak?
    go see doctor.
    go get well.
    best get well soon.
    but if appetite is good, then you're on the mend. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS