Good to be back!

30 Apr 2009

"Good to be back" by Natalie Cole. Excellent song.
This was like one of the best house music ever in the nineties. I should know since I was such a fixture at this club called BASE.

Anyway, it IS good to be back. I am back home in the country I grew up for the next 4 months. We got a text (sms) from Farahat saying that mama was in ICU and ayah wa was also admitted to the same hospital in SJMC (Subang Jaya Medical Centre). A double whammy. A double whammy would have been great news if we are talking about baseball. Unfortunately, we arent talking about that.

So after a lot of emails, phone calls and text messaging, I decided to come home without my dearest husband and daughter. 2 months earlier than expected. It was difficult to leave them back in Chicago but with their blessing and encouragement, here i am. They will insyallah join me on June 19th.

Good to be back. Mama is hopefully discharged today. Absolutely a home run.

Good to be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS