Today
25 Nov 2015
Today marks two years since my father passed on.
Today, I woke up for Fajr, after a restless night, and after prayers, I made an extra Dua for him. Insyaallah,only the Almighty has the power to grant and let him receive it.
Today, I reminded my dearest husband and daughter to do the same after their prayers.
Today, I prayed and made an extra Dua for my mother, who is probably quite sad and is probably thinking of him too.
Today, I asked the Almighty to make me a stronger person and not be too melancholy whilst going about my day.
Today, I am sure my siblings and their family are thinking the same thing as I am.
Today, I hope to go to bed without shedding a tear because I know what today, on this date, is. I failed.
I love you and miss you very much, Abah.
Al Fatihah.
November 24th is and always will be today. It will always belong to you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment