breakfast in BJ

22 Mar 2009



Ok, we invited Abah & Mama over for breakfast today.
It was supposed to be at the shop.
But Mazuin came up with a better idea.
We host it. But the food will be from the shop.
That way everyone would be more relaxed.
And less "rushed" when eating.



So here I am in my favourite t-shirt rumah.
The gaudy happy colours remind me of another t-shirt I used to have when I was younger.
I'm digressing.
Back to breakfast.



Plenty of food.
Nasi lemak, sambal sotong, chee chong fan, lempeng and ayam goreng.
After breakfast, we all watched Doctor Strange (the animated movie) by Marvel.
It was on Astro. Abah & Mama actually enjoyed it. :)

I think we kids should do this more often with our parents.
(We can skip the tv show of course).
We get so caught up with our daily lives,
we forget to spend time with our parents who raised us.

3 comments:

  1. i am drooling looking at the variety of foods for a sunday morning.......cannot wait......i will bring home my sweats or the biggest and loosest shorts i have...oh and the baggiest tshirt.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes - eat at home. best way ever to enjoy outside food. abah and mama look good. especially mama!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:30 pm

    HAHHAA MAKWA!!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS