Dear Abah
I miss you very much Abah. I wish you are still here in Malaysia with me. I told mama that i want to go back to Chicago because you are there. I told Mama we need to get on a plane right away but she says we cant because there are no tickets. Hmm..how is that possible??
Alright - i will just have to wait. Mama said we are going to leave for Chicago in august. Is that tomorrow? She said it is next month. I dont know when that is. She said to not worry because before i know it, we will be on the airplane! Is that true Abah?
I miss you and i truly enjoyed going to Langkawi with you, Abang Omar, Emir and Mama. Remember that day when i threw up all over mama just before we boarded the plane? Ewwww! My tummy was hurting then. As soon as we landed in Langkawi i was fine and had so much fun that i forgot all about it. Can we go there again, please?
I will write you again soon, Abah. I love you and miss you very much. See you soon.
Love
Aisya
No comments:
Post a Comment